Learning knowledge in class, we built characters our ways.
Whilst we learned like poles repel, we knew like minds just gel;
So,like beads without agenda, we were drawn together.
You don't look like me, I don't resemble you;
But what affects me is what matters to you
When I am sad, you sense how i feel,
When I am glad, you share all my thrill.
In anger I complain, you listen to my goals,
In happiness I campaign, you rejoice with my soul.
When together, i say what you need to hear,
When apart, I stay in touch to keep you near.
As friends come and go in the advancing years,
A true friend like me , forget not and value you dear.
Hi! Soo Weng,
ReplyDeleteWhat took you so long to show up here? haha.
Welcomed aboard. Selamat datang !
Sorry, Fang Aik, People contacted me on email and facebook , i just replied to them.Totally forget about this blog until your email directed me to here to check up on my registration.I was impressed with your work here- cannot resist putting in my two cents.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to all.
SW
Bro, apology not needed. Life is short, do show up here more often to rekindle old times.
ReplyDeleteCheerio!
年少成長槟榔与 浮波海外扬帆起
ReplyDelete耳濡目染感交集 伪善美丑览无余
春四同窗冀相継 落叶归根心不移
爱吾鍾靈精魂炽 欢愉喜乐皆到齐
王师荣